What is purpose of the Measurement Library?
The Measurement Library is a searchable web-based collection of over 69,000 bibliographic references and downloadable documents related to flow measurement.
The goals of the library include:
- provide a repository for technical material that is easily accessible for industry users and researchers
- organizations that host flow measurement conferences (a.k.a. "schools", "symposiums", "workshops") can utilize the Library as a mechanism to make proceedings widely available at no cost
- increase the efficiency of future research by making prior research readily available
- support the maintenance of institutional knowledge as the retirement of experienced personnel
- serve as a platform for smaller conferences/schools with limited resources to disseminate their publications
A wide variety of organizations have contributed to the library. For information on these organizations, read the Major Contributors